• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in England

Should Freddy be included in team for the second Test?

• Total voters

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not "our" use specifically, use in general. And it is, just hasn't been quite yet. Think it's very soon.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Thought you were recently saying you hardly watched non-England games? :p

All teams use subs lots. And TBH I don't have much of a problem with it. If it helps get a better standard of cricket, which presumably is the idea, I'm all for it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I didn't say I hardly watch them tbf just that I don't stay up at night and watch them or give them my 100% attention at all times

Basing my comments on what I have read on here and cricinfo, and other media. Could be wrong of course.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Finally we hear - Pattinson definately did play club cricket in England in 2007 and 2006. Well, I suppose 2 seasons of club then half of First-Class is something. :dry:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hawkeye reckons not out, but as Amla should have been gone yesterday I have ZERO sympathy, sounds like he's getting booed off the field as well

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Hawkeye reckons not out, but as Amla should have been gone yesterday I have ZERO sympathy, sounds like he's getting booed off the field as well
Yeah ditto TBH, apart from the fact it should've been Flintoff not Pattinson who got the wicket you'd have to say there's some element of justice there.

Haplesss Harper strikes again.