• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hint of Allan Donald about Curran, T's gather to my eyes.

His barber wants sacking though. Genuinely tragic Barnet.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
This must be a Fen-English misunderstanding, are you talking about his bowling?
Nah, I don't think so. The "gather" is the point a bowler launches into his delivery stride, isn't it? I'm fairly sure I haven't imagined that.

Young Tom has the great man's wide elbows and same torso pump.

91Jmay

International Coach
Not enough. Scratchy run-a-ball runs in T20 usually.

Glad my critique is working for him here.
Eh, the rest of the line up sans AB and Faf are overrated so he has to repair quite a lot. The likes of Miller are big time flatter to deceive

Howe_zat

Audio File
So 175 after all. I'll agree England are favourites from here, but SA could easily out bowl and out field us today.

SeamUp

International Coach
Eh, the rest of the line up sans AB and Faf are overrated so he has to repair quite a lot. The likes of Miller are big time flatter to deceive
He has got his chances and not taken them.

When Faf, Ab, Miller come off they can take the game away.

Behardien no thanks.