• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Someone stripping off wallpaper all around the TV whilst the cricket is on is challenging, but it ain't coming off the wall until after the close however unpopular that may make me

Howe_zat

Audio File
At tea I thought 'I'll be happy with any score at stumps so long as Amla is out.'

So, happy days. Quiet series for him.

91Jmay

International Coach
That's an absolute ripper. Heart in mouth for the no ball though. Think there is something just behind line.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
At tea I thought 'I'll be happy with any score at stumps so long as Amla is out.'

So, happy days. Quiet series for him.
Er except for being the best batsman on show in the last Test. We expect a lot of Hash but he's not as close being done as some think.