• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Meh, Its amazing how many people can't stand him, overall I reckon he makes cricket more exciting tbh
If he wasn't such a shameless star slurper I'd agree with you. That said if I was a cricketer and batting well I'd love him to be commentating at the time.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Top comeback but still think Aus have too many runs for this South African batting line-up. Hope to be proven wrong though. :)

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Warner aside, it's been a piss-poor performance from Aus again and should be an easy SA win

pup11

International Coach
With the kind of start Warner gave the Aussies, they should be disappointed with total in the end, but still it should be good enough.

Looking forward to seeing Taity back in action in Aussie colours....

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Life performances... so cringeworthy. Almost bad as the life performances by the Rogue Traders at the Allan Border medal.

pup11

International Coach
Tait generating some serious pace here...

EDIT: AB bit unlucky in the way he got out, but again serious heat there from Sloon Tait, good to see him back to his usual speed.

Last edited: