• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

pup11

International Coach
Agreed, that said, SA have played right into his hands, brainless bowling, no slower balls or yorkers
I don't think out of the Saffie bowlers anyone expect Kallis or Morkel (to a lesser extent) can bowl slower balls or good yorkers with much precision.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surely NSW should be playing this guy in FC cricket whilst he's on form? It's not like they've been batting well this season really.
Probably won't get a go soon, largely because you'd back any FC quick who moves the ball away from the bat to make mincemeat of that angled bat and swings across the line.

But geez, what a hitter. Only guy I can think of who hit the ball that well is Zulu.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why the hell didn't Ntini try that length from the start. Players have to learn that its basically the "death overs" the whole game in 20/20s

pup11

International Coach
Main Aus players are clueless when it comes to 20/20 and have shown that consistently

Should play a young team and move on
The main Aussie players don't play that much T20 games, do they, and i think that is one of the reasons they look so confused, because they just don't know how to pace their innings in this format of the game.