• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

JBH001

International Regular
Well nobody can consider Lee soft.
Agreed. Been a little sad at his lack of results this year - and been a little pained at some of the harsh comment directed his way.

The guy remains a good bowler, has heart, and is one of the nice guys and real sportsmen of world cricket. Deserving of more support, imo.

pup11

International Coach
Well nobody can consider Lee soft.
Yup that's true, but surely with the kind of condition Lee is in atm, he surely can't be anywhere near his best, therefore with just 6-7 overs left this evening Siddle and Johnson should have opened the bowling imo.

biased indian

International Coach
one of the best days in cricket for me.... ponting out for 99..Australia facing a series lose at home ...hopefully south Africa can hit 2-3 nails into that coffin by day end ...

Last edited:

JBH001

International Regular
^^ pup11

Yeah, thats a good call. Would only aggravate his injury too. Unless Lee, wrongly, feels he has something to prove.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah pick your premier pace bowlers in Siddle and Johnson and leave Lee in the field.

I am actually serious.

Craig

World Traveller
Yup that's true, but surely with the kind of condition Lee is in atm, he surely can't be anywhere near his best, therefore with just 6-7 overs left this evening Siddle and Johnson should have opened the bowling imo.
From what I understand, he won't be bowling tomorrow?

pup11

International Coach
On an another day Smith could have got out a couple of times playing the way he is playing....*sigh*