• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa In Australia

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I can't believe today's action.

The fielding has been horrific, can't believe Hauritz dropped catch about 20 minutes ago..

Bees

U19 12th Man
Yesterday, the notionof the Saffies crossing 400 seemed as remote as me scoring a date with Mila Kunis.

There is hope, after all! Lmao.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I cannot believe the scorecard I've just seen. Is this real? This isn't the Australia I learned to hate! Where's the fight? This is almost as sad as seeing Rawl Lewis turn out for the West Indies... Almost.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I cannot believe the scorecard I've just seen. Is this real? This isn't the Australia I learned to hate! Where's the fight? This is almost as sad as seeing Rawl Lewis turn out for the West Indies... Almost.
If it had been Nicky Boje and Andrew Hall who put on these runs, it'd be excusable to an extent... but Paul Harris and Dale Steyn?

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Wow. I've picked the worst day of test cricket of the summer to come along to :(. Watching the rest of tjday from the bar tbh

susudear

Banned
Brilliant

A brilliant match to the boot. What spririted partnership from Steyn and Duminy (Doominy for Aussies), Expecting these two to carry Saffies past 450.

Ernest

U19 12th Man
Wow. I've picked the worst day of test cricket of the summer to come along to :(. Watching the rest of tjday from the bar tbh
Or the best day depending on your point of view. I am personally absolutely loving every minute of this. Au revoir Ponting & Hayden (sooner rather than later)

And good riddance.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
During the tea break regarding referalls/challenges:

"You don't want to have the players running the game" - Shane Warne

Lol Warney.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Wow...........what just happened this morning...........thaught I would be seeing the Aussies batting by now.......turn the telly on and Steyn is batting on 70.........whats going on with the Aussies? S.A. look like this is either a draw or a win for them. They might even win the series. Go Saffies!

pup11

International Coach
During the tea break regarding referalls/challenges:

"You don't want to have the players running the game" - Shane Warne

Lol Warney.
If Warney comes back he doesn't want a referral system that would hurt his chances of getting a few ****ty decisions in his favour...:ph34r: