• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #2- South Africa vs Australia - November 16th - Eden Gardens, Kolkata (D/N)

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Yip central right now. Not ideal to have such a nerve problem in this arena unfortunately.

Not the highest quality cricket.

ripper868

International Coach
The only thing worse than this Jansen over is Hayden's commentary. Sounds like a schoolboy trying to impersonate the 12th man tapes (badly)

Shri

Mr. Glass
I mean regardless of what happens unless they have Aus like 9/100 and somehow still contrive to lose it would be the height of harshness to call this a "choke". They just ran into immaculate new ball bowling in unexpectedly helpful conditions and never quite recovered, despite putting a real good effort to do so.
choosing to bat first definitely a choke at the toss

Gob

International Coach
I'm on the verge of throwing something at my TV with Matty Hayden on the coms

I mean come to think of it how much I liked to watch him walking down to the quicks and now you give me this Mathew

loterry1994

International Debutant
Yeah it’s over exactly how you’d expect Australia top order to play. Shame Warner retiring from odis this is an absolute fire top 3