• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #1- India vs New Zealand - November 15th - Wankhede, Mumbai (D/N)

redalert

Cricket Spectator
Who do you think will be awarded Player of the Match if India hold on and win? Kohli or Iyer? Such a difficult one to call. Logically Iyer should get it with his faster century and 8 sixes but they might hype kohli passing Tendulkar. What do you think ?

Should be Iyer in my opinion.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Who do you think will be awarded Player of the Match if India hold on and win? Kohli or Iyer? Such a difficult one to call. Logically Iyer should get it with his faster century and 8 sixes but they might hype kohli passing Tendulkar. What do you think ?

Iyer

loterry1994

International Debutant

it’s gonna be kohli cause he broke the centuries record I think

Red_Ink_Squid

Global Moderator

Long way to go right now. New Zealand have at least a 14.31% chance here I reckon.

King Kane

International Debutant
The ball moving around more under lights.

We need to get through these early overs and then it should get easier.

redalert

Cricket Spectator
it’s gonna be kohli cause he broke the centuries record I think

But Iyer scoring a century from 67 balls in a World Cup semi final is also insane ? 150 strike rate. I think Iyer deserves it but politics might give it to Kohli.

I think even Kohli would say that Iyer deserves it. That was insane batting

loterry1994

International Debutant
But Iyer scoring a century from 67 balls in a World Cup semi final is also insane ? 150 strike rate. I think Iyer deserves it but politics might give it to Kohli.

I think even Kohli would say that Iyer deserves it. That was insane batting
yeah I know iyer deserves it more still think they give it kohli