• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Semi-Final #1- India vs New Zealand - November 15th - Wankhede, Mumbai (D/N)

Adorable Asshole

International Regular
**** New zealand

No God please no. Nooooo. Why the **** is it that whenever we are playing the semi finals we always have to face these ****s why the **** is it always this bunch of god awful people. Idgaf if they're nice, as far as my experience has been these ****s aren't nice in the slightest, they literally might be the worst assembly of 11 people on this earth I've ever seen.

I mean wtf is up with Kane, you've got an acl tear then a fracture read the signs mate, why wont he just give up and go home. Why the **** is it always him that we have to face be it t20 eliminations be it odi eliminations be it WTC finals.

and wtf is up with Rachin, we never kidnapped a baby from Newzealand and named him after Sir Richard haddlee and Dan VETTORI and then making him our opening bowler. Wtf is that.

And Daryl Mitchell can go **** himself, he can't even grow hair which is something even I can do what's he doing playing international cricket.

And Trent Boult ohhh Trent boult, with a face and a body like that he could've been a stripper or even better a male prostitute , ngl I would have paid to have him grind me. But no this **** choses to grind our top order.

Mitchell Santner is the most Nerdist looking Mother****er I've ever seen, He's the kind of gut who probably names his bats and had conversations with them,I hope he gets shoved into the locker by Kohli.

I hope Pakistan defeat England by 1500 runs because I swear to god if I've to see India face this god awful team in the semi finals again, I'm going to lose my Mental Lucidity

Andyhere

International 12th Man
**** New zealand

No God please no. Nooooo. Why the **** is it that whenever we are playing the semi finals we always have to face these ****s why the **** is it always this bunch of god awful people. Idgaf if they're nice, as far as my experience has been these ****s aren't nice in the slightest, they literally might be the worst assembly of 11 people on this earth I've ever seen.

I mean wtf is up with Kane, you've got an acl tear then a fracture read the signs mate, why wont he just give up and go home. Why the **** is it always him that we have to face be it t20 eliminations be it odi eliminations be it WTC finals.

and wtf is up with Rachin, we never kidnapped a baby from Newzealand and named him after Sir Richard haddlee and Dan VETTORI and then making him our opening bowler. Wtf is that.

And Daryl Mitchell can go **** himself, he can't even grow hair which is something even I can do what's he doing playing international cricket.

And Trent Boult ohhh Trent boult, with a face and a body like that he could've been a stripper or even better a male prostitute , ngl I would have paid to have him grind me. But no this **** choses to grind our top order.

Mitchell Santner is the most Nerdist looking Mother****er I've ever seen, He's the kind of gut who probably names his bats and had conversations with them,I hope he gets shoved into the locker by Kohli.

I hope Pakistan defeat England by 1500 runs because I swear to god if I've to see India face this god awful team in the semi finals again, I'm going to lose my Mental Lucidity
You are over reacting unnecessarily. This NZ team can show off in T20s and in English conditions.
They aren't winning in Mumbai!

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
**** New zealand

I've got to admit that I think you're right here mate, can easily see us gobbling you up again.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
**** New zealand

images (1).png

thundaboult

International Debutant
**** New zealand

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Flem274*

123/5
That was an experience.

Relax, you'll be fine. You're not going to need to chase 400 with your bowling. Plus, apparently it's quite doable against us.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** New zealand

Sheesh.