• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Spark

Global Moderator
This is exactly what I said you do.

And here's the other cowardly cop-out you resort to: questioning motives like a weasel and attacking the other person's integrity instead of addressing their point.
I could say exactly the same thing about you.

You don't address my point and make poorly supported assertions, I question them and you double down. Funnily enough I'm not attacking your integrity, I've no doubt you believe what you're saying.
Don't you two have, like, a game of cricket to watch?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Usually when Smith looks this ominous early on he gets 40(50) then holes out somehow
That wouldn’t be a bad score on this tbf. I just can’t help thinking haze and Cummins will bowl really well on it. They’re around Tongue’s pace and they hit the right areas with a bit of seam movement

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
'no u'

I have done this numerous times despite your insistence otherwise. Denying something doesn't make it so. This inevitably leads to me having to repeat myself to counter your evasiveness.
Trundler, it doesn't matter if you won the argument. You should remind yourself of the bigger picture. Its more than just winning an internet quarrel. You're creating memories and ensuring that this forum be remembered 20 years from now. I was surprised by how defensive Starfighter got and how unwilling he was to go toe to toe with you.