• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test (Lord's, London) 28 June–2 July

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just take the L

He’s a very inexperienced bowler who dismissed one of the world’s best players

Got talent but might be his last test wicket for all we know

Btw, if bowling at Lords is so easy then why does Robinson look dog****?
'Just take the L' - grow up. He's played more first class matches than many bowlers in their whole careers. Maybe he will have a long and successful test career. The fact is your 'got talent' comments could apply to any tall, sharpish 25 y.o. bowler, many of whom fizzle. You may as well flip a coin.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Why are you ignoring the fit for humans comment?

I know you are patronising me here for likes
I think you mean well but unfortunately your use of appropriate material is below the standard that is expected of a poster here. But like I say I believe that you could potentially improve.

social

What’s the problem with Carty?

Read his posts or don’t

When he started posting scores, I just scrolled past them

There’s been much worse posters than him and I am a living, breathing example

Molehill

International Captain

Read his posts or don’t

Is there a way of hiding his posts? Used to a have a function on C247 that would allow that, is there one here?

Socerer 01

International Captain

Read his posts or don’t

its a problem when he quotes you and starts getting weird about it

at least GSK posts his scores and facts in peace without really bothering others

social

'Just take the L' - grow up. He's played more first class matches than many bowlers in their whole careers. Maybe he will have a long and successful test career. The fact is your 'got talent' comments could apply to any tall, sharpish 25 y.o. bowler, many of whom fizzle. You may as well flip a coin.
Pure luck that I picked it

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And it doesn't occur to you that Bancroft laughable ineptness may have failed to change the condition enough to notice
This was never the contention.
No-one I've played with was 'anal' about it (much to my own disgust), and even if they were cricket balls gather marks from multiple causes, so you're still lacking a chain of logic
Bowlers who rely on reverse swing obviously care about the state of the ball because the whole thing depends entirely on the condition of the ball. This applies to routine maintenance of the ball and would obviously extend to someone altering the state of the ball with a foreign object. To pretend the captain and bowlers had no idea is as naive as swallowing CCP propaganda whole.
course, I'm about as likely to convince you as I am to convince a religious fundamentalist they're wrong, and for the same reasons.
You are unlikely to convince me because I remain skeptical of fanciful assertions even if they're delivered with underserved smugness and petulance.