• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Lords

aussie tragic

International Captain
But he was born in NZ, correct? If I moved to New Zealand, I would still consider myself and Australian. Plus, he is technically a New Zealander.

Russell Crowe moved to Australia when he was 4 so he wouldn't even remember New Zealand...Good thing too or he may have picked cricket as a career like his New Zealand cousins Martin and Jeff :)

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Strauss bowling Broad so much so that he doesn't have to make a decision by himself? We know that once this follow on is avoided we'll collapse and hand the game to Australia on a plate.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Oh dear. They've been very kind to Strauss regarding his captaincy this match. Quite surprised.
Oh yeah, Strauss has somehow been praised for his captaincy this match.

Essentially, though, most commentators refuse to acknowledge anything other than good position for team = good captaincy, poor position = not-so-good captaincy. There are exceptions, but bad punditship does indeed help cause bad teams, because poor performance is not held accountable.

Anyway, gooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee. Onions, thank ****.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now there's a third man in, Australia should just leave everything outside off.

Too late. Bell-ends.