• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 2 - India v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol Got Spin. Suck it up princess.

Hope you didn't have money on Australia here like you did last year in the test series.

biased indian

International Coach
Well his word in this case was "I don't know if I caught it or not, can you check?" so I'd be happy to run with that.
i think he immediately said it didn't carry..but the filders who were running to him told to check with the TV umpire that the feeling i got... because lying down on the ground he was saying it bounced.

and for first time i felt sorry for Ponting the interview he had with shastri there was couple of times were i felt he might start crying...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I very much doubt Ponting gave a ****. But would still prefer you don't boo the opposition captain after the match.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah he did look really emotional at the post-match thing. More emotional than even after Ashes loss, where he just looked glum.

He would expect nothing less tbh. Him being booed everywhere around the world is a part of his persona.
Still rank.

I very much doubt Ponting gave a ****. But would still prefer you don't boo the opposition captain after the match.

Not least when your team has won, the opposition captain has been gracious in defeat and in the game, the opposition captain has played an outstanding knock under severe pressure, the opposition is one of the greatest players ever to have played and is potentially playing one of his last matches...

Last edited:

Bun

Banned
Of course I watched the game you moron. Otherwise how else could I comment on Ponting's century
ha ha you r just a frustrated soul. take rest. have a lie down. will be much better when u wake up.

btw as far as I saw it, he got cheered after the hundred. if he didnt he can suck it uop for being a ****, claiming one pitch catches etc.

biased indian

International Coach
Yeah I also enjoyed the generous applause from two pidgeons who were nesting in the grandstand when Ponting got his century. Pathetic
you are wrong there agreed ponting was booed when he came to bat and at after macth interview..but if you go and watch the clip again he got decent applause from the crowd and he also acknowledged it by waving his bat over his head

Shri

Mr. Glass
It was a ****ing disgrace, that catch that was taken to the 3rd umpire. No issues with Ponting whatsoever but it should have cost a review if they wanted to check.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
What dire posting on this thread.

I am generally not the one to rub-in but those wanted to see "one billion" crying, can get a tissue now. Funny that people who make comments like those are complaining about Indian fans and crowd. Stare into a mirror.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
There's an interesting loophole where you can basically tell the umpire to check if it bounced or not even when the umpire originally says not out.

Don't blame Ponting/Australia for doing that. But it's odd how it doesn't cost a review basically because the umpire is pressured into wanting to make sure they didn't **** up.

Bun

Banned
He did get cheered when he got to his hundred. But just not to Got Spin's liking.
maybe. some of the posts have been bizzare from aussie fans, like india's credentials to be a cricket crazy nation is not valid cuz they didnt fill up stadium for a aus ken match, or how they didnt cheer for aus as equally they did for ind etc.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

I am generally not the one to rub-in but those wanted to see "one billion" crying, can get a tissue now. Funny that people who make comments like those are complaining about Indian fans and crowd. Stare into a mirror.
Haha indeed, but its funny seeing Got Spin act this way. It is very entertaining.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Thought the thread was more than polite last night for the most part.

You need to take into account that those watching in Australia are ****ing rat arsed tired now :ph34r: