• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Triple H is back in 2003. Burying everyone and SuperCena-ing it, despite not actually being an active wrestler.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
man, i don't usually pay attention to this sort of stuff, but a lot of the moves in that last 15 minutes were sloppy as ****

Athlai

Not Terrible
So what are we feeling.

WM - Reigns vs. HHH for the championship
Bray vs. Lesnar
Ambrose vs. Jericho?
KO vs. Sami Zayn or maybe Styles
Charlotte vs. Sasha
new Day vs. a lesser tag team
Undertaker vs. someone
Battle Royale

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
The thing is, why does Triple H even want to be WWE Champion at this point? He existed, and entered 30, as a spoiler for Reigns. Once Roman was out, his role was fulfilled.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I wish Ambrose had lost the IC title and won the WWE title. But that was a great rumble.

That was preferable to Lesnar or Reigns winning by a long way.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I could see Undertaker/Ambrose, or another giant ****-off ladder match for the IC or US title.

Athlai

Not Terrible
The thing is, why does Triple H even want to be WWE Champion at this point? He existed, and entered 30, as a spoiler for Reigns. Once Roman was out, his role was fulfilled.
Because they want Roman as triumphant face of the company at Wrestlemania. That's why. :(