• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official *** Pakistan in India

Dissector

International Debutant
Yeah Dravid is the one Indian batsman I trust in a fourth innings. Jaffer is looking quite good too.

A remarkable statistic from Cricinfo commentary; India has chased a 200+ target only once in India, more than 40 years ago against Australia.

How may times have we done it outside India? There was the legendary 400+ chase against the West Indies in the 70's and we managed 200+ against Australia a few years ago. Any others?

haroon510

International 12th Man
lol hha it is funny that sami is proving malcom marshal in the first over... dravid lucky lucky very lucky... it won't supprise me now if he wins this match for india... guys like dravid gives u one chance... if u blow it.. then u r done

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would like to see Wasim Jaffer make a good score here, needs runs under his belt.

Time to get rid of Karthik, two failures. Not good enough :ph34r:

Xuhaib

International Coach
lol hha it is funny that sami is proving malcom marshal in the first over... dravid lucky lucky very lucky... it won't supprise me now if he wins this match for india... guys like dravid gives u one chance... if u blow it.. then u r done
It was Doctrove who blew it, not the first time he's done it to Pakistan.

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Would like to see Wasim Jaffer make a good score here, needs runs under his belt.

Yeah would love to see him see us home here. He looks such a graceful player..that backfoot push of Kaneria was superb.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Can we stop talking about umpiring, please ? The way this thread it is going it seems India stands no chance if not for umpiring.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
It was Doctrove who blew it, not the first time he's done it to Pakistan.
Time to complain it to ICC that Pakistan doesn't want Doctrove in next test match.

I hope ICC accepts that request and appoints Jayprakash for next test match.

Perm

Can we stop talking about umpiring, please ? The way this thread it is going it seems India stands no chance if not for umpiring.
If the umpiring has been poor then it's only natural that it will be discussed.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Isn't this the first test match Karthik hasn't made a half century in since his return to test cricket?

Perm

So the decisions that went in their team's favor wont affect the result of the match ?
I've only been following vaguely on cricinfo, so I'm not too sure what the umpiring has been like. Just saying that it's natural to complain when the umpiring doesn't work in your teams favour, although that doesn't necessarily mean I condone those that do.