• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

burr

State Vice-Captain
I haven't followed the drama, could someone explain to me what Hales has done this test match that has made everyone so angry at him? Cheers

burr

State Vice-Captain
This would have been such an awesome 5-test series, assuming (perhaps unwisely) Pakistan are able to finish England off.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
This would have been such an awesome 5-test series, assuming (perhaps unwisely) Pakistan are able to finish England off.
The problem with that is we can only play 7 tests in a summer. So 5 test series make the other one utter crap. Personally prefer the 4/3 split.

Compton

International Debutant
I actually think that Hales will probably still open in India.

Whether James Vince will be there or not...

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Also not on plane in the winter. James Vince.

That has to be the worst test season from a newcomer for us for a long while.

burr

State Vice-Captain
The problem with that is we can only play 7 tests in a summer. So 5 test series make the other one utter crap. Personally prefer the 4/3 split.
England play so much cricket don't they? Can't imagine Australia every playing 7 tests in a summer. Not that I'm complaining, living in England.