• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Compton

International Debutant
England won't draw level in scores until what, lunch tomorrow?

Would need an incredible knock from Cook or Root to have even half a chance.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
England will be happy with this - Smali

Younis played a selfish knock to get closer to 10K test runs and cost Pakistan the game by wasting time batting - Niall and Ramiz Raja

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
I have never been angrier at an England player than I have been at Hales' behaviour this test. It's the first time I've actually wanted him out of the side. I'm not sure how I'll feel if he makes runs.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Where did Cook field when Strauss captained?

Seem to remember the cordon being Strauss-Swann-Collingwood with KP at gully.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Where did Cook field when Strauss captained?

Seem to remember the cordon being Strauss-Swann-Collingwood with KP at gully.
Cook's fielding really wasn't rated in those days. Maybe he joined the slips when Collingwood retired after the 2010/11 ashes?

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
What have I missed?
In case Howezat's gone to do something else:
1. made a point of visiting the 3rd umpire to complain about his dismissal
2. gave Yasir a load of verbals when he was batting at the start of Day 2
3. Took the piss out of the Pakistani batsmen when they complained to the umpires about his verbals. Of course, his mimed crying was a tad ironic given his own response to the dismissal.