• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
I realise the weather has not been great but producing that kind of pitch for the first game in the series against Pakistan is pretty silly from Lords.

I would expect Old Trafford to bounce 3 foot higher.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done to Pakistan. Great test match.

Woakes man of match? But props to Misbah for the first innings century.

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really good from Pakistan, should be a great series now.

Anderson and Stokes coming back should obviously make a big difference, plenty of other questions about England of course but imagine the rest will stay the same, Finn and Ball to drop out.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Was kinda hoping Yasir took the last one.

What a match! Pakistan built up pressure thanks to some tight bowling and great field placement and England just seemed to crumble under that pressure. We keep talking about not knowing which Pakistan will show up but against us you gotta wonder which England will show up.

Jimmy is back next match and should be a huge factor but bowling wasn't really the main issue for England. Should a thrilling series.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
I wonder if Vince will keep his spot. A streaky 42 today but has looked bobbins. It's a little more pressing as we lost the match and Borthwick is in such great form. And provides a second spinning option.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Congrats to Pakistan, inspired performance. Still expect England to win since it's a 4- match series.