• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Took the dog out for a walk at tea. I see there has been a lot of #propercricket played since. Proper test strike rate from Woakes.

Dig in lad.

91Jmay

International Coach
Can't only be pessimistic old me that sees absolutely no way for us to win this? 3 wicket taking balls per over.

Groundking

International Debutant
I can't get excited about every run when there's 112 still to go ffs. I won't last
The thing is, the closer we get with these two the more nervous they'll get about it all, which is what Moeen's wicket was completely ridiculous, even if it's only a 20 run partnership it's way more pressure on Pakistan and way easier for us, as each next bast doesn't have to do as much to put it back into them.

Compton

International Debutant
It might not be blockbuster, but this is proper war of attrition stuff now. Bairstow and Woakes know there's still enough time in the game, and they intend on using it!

Game will start to change once target drops to within 100.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Intriguing stuff, obviously Pakistan well on top but they may just be getting a bit frustrated now.

Is it going to rain tomorrow?:D

Groundking

International Debutant
Ok sub 100 to win has been achieved, next psychological target is to get past 200 so at least in I'd the figures to reach is the same. After that sub 50 guys c'mom

91Jmay

International Coach
This two must bat to the close of play. Would imagine we will be 60 odd behind, but at least they have fought hard and made a game of it.

91Jmay

International Coach
Amazing how many of those bigger inside edges are missed still by umpires. Almost like the thinner ones are easier to spot for some reason.