• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
TMS doing my head in. Keep banging on about 'experience'. How you need experience when you're 80-3. The important move of bringing on the experience of Broad. Then Blofeld repeatedly referring to Moeen Khan taking the catch.

****ing bollocks.

Nauq

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Pakistan batting sucks, I had a feeling Hafeez's 40 might be the highest of the innings and It might still be true.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
TMS doing my head in. Keep banging on about 'experience'. How you need experience when you're 80-3. The important move of bringing on the experience of Broad. Then Blofeld repeatedly referring to Moeen Khan taking the catch.

****ing bollocks.
Blofeld's been an embarrassment as long as I can remember.

And Younis will be kicking himself for that dismissal.

Going back to Moeen, I wonder what he averages in tests over the last 12 months.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blofeld's been an embarrassment as long as I can remember.

And Younis will be kicking himself for that dismissal.

Going back to Moeen, I wonder what he averages in tests over the last 12 months.
Bat or ball?

Presuming the latter, 54.75.

Niall

International Coach
It's been less than two sessions, get over yourself. :laugh:
Its a road against a side without Anderson and horror Finn, despite that the gruesome twosome didn't last the first hour, while Azhar didn't exactly excite in his brief stay.

If they can't score meaningful runs here, when will they?

Niall

International Coach
Pakistan batting sucks, I had a feeling Hafeez's 40 might be the highest of the innings and It might still be true.
Some nice shots to be fair, but ultimately it was a pretty rotten innings also.

A long summer for the Prof.

Nauq

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Some nice shots to be fair, but ultimately it was a pretty rotten innings also.

A long summer for the Prof.
well did pakistan bring any other opener? I mean Hafeez and Shan Masood won't be able to score anything.