• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England and Ireland 2016

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Saying Anderson was the pick by a mile wasn't meaning he was great just the best of a bad bunch on the day.

We need a couple of early wickets today and to have them at least 5 down before they get in front. If not we are probably facing a heavy defeat.

91Jmay

International Coach
Talk of the pitch is silly buggers. Pakistan are outplaying us in every facet, that is why they are on top. End.

Spark

Global Moderator
Talk of the pitch is silly buggers. Pakistan are outplaying us in every facet, that is why they are on top. End.
Yeah, anyone surprised by a slow, dead pitch hasn't watched a lot of cricket in England in the last 5 years.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Damnit I hate it when Younus gets out cos I love him so much and I hope he wins the best looking thread

Niall

International Coach
Younis should retire after this series, get Azam or someone in for the West Indies tour, the dude is goosed.

Groundking

International Debutant
Get on of these two out before they get ahead and we're in this game again I think, just need to bowl fuller than yesterday and keep it tight. We were dreadful yesterday.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We haven't played well, they have. Not the pitch why they are on top just we are being outplayed by a very good side who we perhaps underestimated a touch but are making us look silly now.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
We haven't played well, they have. Not the pitch why they are on top just we are being outplayed by a very good side who we perhaps underestimated a touch but are making us look silly now.
These are two top quality sides and they've each shown it most of the time, apart from the fielding which has been abysmal from both.

smash84

The Tiger King
Idiotic from younis. Anyhow getting out for less than 350 a real possibility now if eng can get this pair in the next 20 odd runs

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Idiotic from younis.
Haha,

this reminds me of when my ex used to say "he's such an idiot" when a batsman would get out or someone would drop a catch. She went on and on about one time when Ganguly dropped a catch, seemingly not able to grasp the concept that he didn't do it intentionally.

Was hilarious. She really just doesn't understand sport.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I'm still hoping for a big hundred from Younis. Maybe in the last test. He has gotten better as the series has progressed.

But I think he should retire after Australia.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Does Pakistan actually have anyone better? If there's a chance Younus can recover it's work it IMO.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes England have simply been utter ****e, very accommodating to provide this pitch as well mind.

A few players must be wondering how the hell some of this lot are playing ahead of them.

Groundking

International Debutant
Can Finn please just pitch the ****ing thing up, what's the point of all this short **** when they're leaving everything?

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha,

this reminds me of when my ex used to say "he's such an idiot" when a batsman would get out or someone would drop a catch. She went on and on about one time when Ganguly dropped a catch, seemingly not able to grasp the concept that he didn't do it intentionally.

Was hilarious. She really just doesn't understand sport.
Replace Ganguly with a Pakistan player and you just described Smali

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Can Finn please just pitch the ****ing thing up, what's the point of all this short **** when they're leaving everything?
They feel they can trouble Misbah and co with the short ball which isn't entirely a bad ploy..but this is probably not the pitch for this.