• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Meh, team batting second was always going to lose this late in the summer. One of the less farcical elements of this series though:huh:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No I suppose not I was thinking more the "English cricketing Summer", but it is Autumn and there's far too much dew to be batting.
There's a good chance of dew any time of year in England really. Day-nights or afternoon-evening games are always going to create a disparity in playing conditions here in the UK.

Bluenose

Cricket Spectator
Clearly umpiring has become extremely biased after all the incidents, which is quite sad. If we lose this game it will be because of this decision clearly...Kamran was the set batsman.
Someone on the Pakistan side throwing around wild allegations...... what a surprise

Themer

U19 Cricketer
Can someone explain to me Bresnan bowls alot more than Wright?

Wright has had alot more control on the basis of this innings thus far.

Jacknife

International Captain
Swann does it again,an absolute beauty.England have to keep this pressure on now Afridi is in and try to force the mistake