• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

King Pietersen

International Captain
What an innings. Eoin Morgan is a fantastic cricketer. Easily our best One Day batsman at the moment, Pietersen's going to have to do something special to get his spot as #1 back.

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Pietersen's going to have to do something special to get his spot as #1 back.
He should concentrate on getting back in the team before trying to be number 1 again mate.

Classy innings from Morgan, he's becoming more and more English every day. I really hope he can continue this form in the winter. I'd love him to stamp his authority on the Test side against the filth.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The more I see of Morgan, the more I like him. Wonderful player of spin, rotates strike beautifully in the middle overs and can score quickly at the death. You'd almost wonder whether he was actually English. :ph34r:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The new Fairbrother. Ahh.. that reminds me how much I loved Neil Fairbrother. :wub: People forget he was the one who set the trend for the likes of Bevan, Hussey, Dhoni etc.

Woodster

International Captain
Decent total in the end for England, thanks to Colly/Morgan partnership, and Morgan/Bresnan effort. Was looking more 230 at one point, but Morgan continues to impress when his side needs him, and when the pressure's on.

Pitch seems decent so the impact made by batting under lights may be vital if it seams around a touch more. Pakistan's fielding towards the end was very ordinary, we simply have to be sharper. Should be a good chase, Akmal played two impressive strokes to the first two deliveries of the reply.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Sounds like Pakistan fans in the majority this evening.

Our opening bowlers are definitely our weak point. Unless Anderson has a good day, it's just waiting for Broad and Swann to get on and do something.

Jacknife

International Captain
Sounds like Pakistan fans in the majority this evening.

Our opening bowlers are definitely our weak point. Unless Anderson has a good day, it's just waiting for Broad and Swann to get on and do something.
I think Anderson has been really good in the ODi's except that 1 over last time,Bresnan should be no where near opening though.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Anderson has been really good in the ODi's except that 1 over last time,Bresnan should be no where near opening though.
Jimmy's been okay I think, but I just feel Broad is a lot more likely to get wickets.

As you say, I'm not sure about Bresnan at all. I would like to see us give Shazhad or Finn a crack before the world cup.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Well a surprisingly decent and match winning opening stand so far by these too, Hafeez has given some stability in the opening slot to Pak. It should be easy pickings for Yousuf and Alam as the required run rate would not be ridiculously high...if they can see through Swann's 10 overs..there is no reason why Pak would lose this game...