• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

King Pietersen

International Captain
Davies gone for 49. Done by the flight, didn't get to the pitch and could only get an inside edge on it. Another solid contribution for him though. Has looked impressive in this series, I'd just love to see him get a big score.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Umpires in on the fixing too tbh. Started with Bucknor and Hair, etc.:ph34r:
I wouldn't be surprised if the umps had negative attitude towards Pak players tbh...although it would be misdirected as Butt is the actual culprit....

Another close call on Afridi's delivery....

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
KP on twitter said:
Star studded box I was in.. Piers Morgan, Jeffery Archer and the lad with the black suit and hat was boxing great Mike Tyson.. Top man!!
OMG what an awful combination!