• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Wonder what sort of reception Aamer's going to get.

Turns out it's silence. A small chorus of boos, but generally silence around the ground.
Silence is HQ's equivalent of "angry villagers with torches and pitchforks" tho, tbf.

Feel genuinely gutted for our chaps, actually. One of the great stands & recoveries will now be pretty much a footnote.

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Younis Khan and Shahid Afridi, by the sounds of things.

I also haven't heard Imran Farhat, Azhar Ali, Saeed Ajmal or Yasir Hameed implicated yet.

flibbertyjibber

Him and Ajmal stick out as blokes who value that white shirt.
They do,weed out the cheats and build a new team with players who actually want to play.

As for this game i hope Swann gets a 5 fer even if it is overshadowed by other things.Not his fault.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Bloody hell. Who wasn't involved?
They said 7 players have been implicated. That's pretty much half the squad. Bet Mohammad Yousuf (if he's innocent) wishes he wasn't recalled for the series. Pretty much everyone is under a cloud now.

Flem274*

123/5
I'm trying to figure out who Pakistan would pick if they all get banned.

Farhat
Hameed
Younis
Alam
Ali
Malik
Haider
Afridi
Ajmal
Gul
Rauf?

Jaysus.

_Ed_

I'm trying to figure out who Pakistan would pick if they all get banned.

Farhat
Hameed
Younis
Alam
Ali
Malik
Haider
Afridi
Ajmal
Gul
Rauf?

Jaysus.
Asim Kamal could be in for a recall. That guy was a gutsy player.