• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Spark

Global Moderator
No cheer at all when that wicket fell. Seems no one's really enjoying this now.
With ease the most hollow, cheerless test match imaginable now. So sad because for the second and third day it was an absolute cracker.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well Kamran could eat an apple through a tennis racket so umar definitely got the looks.

Can they be out in both innings for less runs than Broad got?

Spikey

Swann to Mohammad Amir, OUT, 83.9 kph, cracker from Swann ends Amir's stay, drifted in before pitching and ripping past the outside edge to clip the top of off. Amir walks off head bowed to a silent Lord's crowd. He started this match on top of the world and ends in utter disarray

This comment really hit me hard. :(

Stapel

International Regular
Maybe we'll see another great 8th wicket partnership :) . Yet, even a 300 partnership wouldn't make things look good for Pak.

_Ed_

Wonder if Haider might be looked at for the captaincy at some point. I know he's young and has little experience, but he just seemed to me in my first impression to be a guy who valued wearing the Pakistan emblem on his shirt pretty highly. I think that's a great starting point for a captain.

Flem274*

123/5
Wonder if Haider might be looked at for the captaincy at some point. I know he's young and has little experience, but he just seemed to me in my first impression to be a guy who valued wearing the Pakistan emblem on his shirt pretty highly. I think that's a great starting point for a captain.
Him and Ajmal stick out as blokes who value that white shirt.