• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's no drivel it's reality and we have to live with it
Yeah, it's a reality that England have a strong lower order. I forgot the unwritten ICC rule you can only pick bowlers who are rabbits with the bat.

You had Ishant Sharma at 9 in your ODI today didn't you?

Build a bridge already.

kingpin

State Vice-Captain
Yeah, it's a reality that England have a strong lower order. I forgot the unwritten ICC rule you can only pick bowlers who are rabbits with the bat.

You had Ishant Sharma at 9 in your ODI today didn't you?

Build a bridge already.
We play genuine bowlers who can't bat...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This may well be the stupidest line of reasoning I have ever seen on CW. And I have been here five years.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
While we're having this discussion. Pakistan have got it right that none of their batsmen can catch IMO.
The only person who should take catches is the wicket keeper. Any team that lets other players take catches should be ashamed.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
While we're having this discussion. Pakistan have got it right that none of their batsmen can catch IMO.
The only person who should take catches is the wicket keeper. Any team that lets other players take catches should be ashamed.
:laugh:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh:

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Good to see the Pakistan players' acknowledgment of Trott's innings. 4 of them patted him on the back and they all applauded him generously. Call me a reactionary old **** but I do like to see that kind of thing. Particularly praiseworthy since they must have found Trott, over the course of the last day and a bit's play, as irritating an opponent as it's possible to imagine.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha the problem with that is that even though their batsmen can't catch, their wicket keeper is probably the least likely person to take a catch in the entire team. :p