• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, tend to agree with the rolleyes. You've got to play the referee's call, and Ajmal has not been cited in ages (iirc). Hence, so far as the rules go, it's a legal action. Gets tedious hearing the same digs at it over and over. Even if you want to debate that ruling, tour thread's not really the place.
Disagree, is no different from discussing anything else to do with a player's technique in the thread. If Stuart Broad does something to upset people today I am sure there will be plenty of people posting about it, don't see how people discussing Ajmal's action after he took wickets is any different.

Sir Alex

Banned
Blaming a ****ty techique is one thing and calling his action illegal another...

Besides the same poster has been warned mildly previous times for bringing up the same thing whenever Ajmal is talked about.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
He's calling it as he sees it. I've never seen him warned for that, and frankly if he has been it's a disgrace.

And no, I won't accept the referee's decision, why should I when people like you refuse to do so when one of my favourite players is involved...

Sir Alex

Banned
He's calling it as he sees it. I've never seen him warned for that, and frankly if he has been it's a disgrace.

And no, I won't accept the referee's decision, why should I when people like you refuse to do so when one of my favourite players is involved...
He has been proved wrong as no referee has called him for that. Yet repeating the same again and again is what gets the mods' goat.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Brumby has complained about Ajmal even when England were winning the first 2 tests, so he's fine.

Anyone complaining now when they couldn't care less before are just whinging though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
He has been proved wrong as no referee has called him for that. Yet repeating the same again and again is what gets the mods' goat.
That's funny, because every time a referee decides Stuart Broad has no case to answer, you have something to say. Not like you to have double standards hey 8-)

And again, I've not seen Brumby warned once, not saying he hasn't been but if you can show me somewhere he has been I'll accept it...

Sir Alex

Banned
That's funny, because every time a referee decides Stuart Broad has no case to answer, you have something to say. Not like you to have double standards hey 8-)

And again, I've not seen Brumby warned once, not saying he hasn't been but if you can show me somewhere he has been I'll accept it...
I served a ban for that FFS.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Brumby has complained about Ajmal even when England were winning the first 2 tests, so he's fine.

Anyone complaining now when they couldn't care less before are just whinging though.
Exactly. If the umpires seem happy then you are not welcome here.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I served a ban for that FFS.
Haha, whatever. You've been banging on about Broad all year long, and you've been laughably banned for, what, seventeen days in total? Two weeks of that were for your posting in the WC forum IIRC

The pot has a message for you, Alex

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sigh.

1 run added and double Nelson strikes. Ordinary shot from Broad, looked like he was determined to play a shot a ball. Which he did. To both of them.

147 the target then.