• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Might just be having a break off the field when he's not bowling tbf, Stuart Broad style
They showed a replay, he did something with his leg digging awkwardly into the outfield. Could be minor discomfort, but it's not optimal for someone with a persistent knee injury.

Starfighter

Really not sure why Shahzad's decided to go wider on the crease to Marnus. It's the opposite of what he should be doing.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Apparently Khawaja averages 25 against "full" balls

shocking that the guy who doesn't move his front foot and stays cemented to the crease is bad against full balls
Be interested to see why that average is where it is or if that is low compared to other players. Usman isn't someone I think of as a big driver like Kohli, maybe he leaves more of the wide, full balls and scores other ways? He was our top run scorer in england recently opening, it's not like he can't make runs in conditions where you'de expect that to be an issue.

Gnske

Have to say, gonna be sad when Usman retires and I hope he's very much celebrated as he deserves to be. One of the most personally impressive cricketers whose pulled on the baggy, certainly this century.

Plus anyone who says **** you to homework gets a tick in my book.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If your city has an “attraction” which consists of walking on the roof of the grandstand of a sports stadium, you need to consider a move
I’ve only ever seen this sort of thing in Australia. Did the Sydney bridge climb which was ok but not exactly worth the money.

Gnske

I’ve only ever seen this sort of thing in Australia. Did the Sydney bridge climb which was ok but not exactly worth the money.
Should have gone and stood in the line at Frangos, what the hell were you doing?

Gnske

Of course Marnus didn't get the Toyota standard five year warranty on his wicket

social

That’s a bad on field decision

If you’re not giving that out then don’t bother