• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2023/24

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Even if the on-paper damage from the drop is not as bad as it could have been, it's a bit like the one from Warner in the last test. They've wasted several overs of a newer ball and a whole spell from Jamal they could have had at a new batsman.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Easy to say right after he's taken a wicket but Salman looks genuinely better as a bowler to me.
I thought Sajid might have looked a little more threatening than Salman had ih the series but wasn't accounting for the difference in the pitches.

Salman might only have gotten one wicket in the first two tests, but he's bowled very accurately and hasn't bled runs like the other bowlers.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh no the ball turned a bit more than he thought it would. That shouldn't happen in cricket! Poor David

**** I'll be glad when he's retired

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now you can enjoy some normal cricket - Khawaja and Marnus accumulating slow tons on an SCG pudding. Nothing more normal than that.
Although that Salman over does suggest there might be more turn than what we think. Even Usman hasn't found him all that easy to face.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I thought Sajid might have looked a little more threatening than Salman had ih the series but wasn't accounting for the difference in the pitches.

Salman might only have gotten one wicket in the first two tests, but he's bowled very accurately and hasn't bled runs like the other bowlers.
Stocks in hb pvt ltd rising...