• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

salman85

International Debutant
I meant Broad.I don't think the spinners will bowl any more overs.Broad,Anderson and Finn will bowl the last 3.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
OOH Finny that was criminal. Saved it a bit though.

Even though I'm not sure why we bother, everything good that happens for Pakistan is because they're great, everything bad that happens is because they're terrible. Should we bother playing 'em, we don't seem to be doing anything?

Woodster

International Captain
Not good from Rehman, one off 12 balls including the opportunity of a free hit, couldn't have come at a worse time for his side.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Rehman is a decent batsman too though.
I wonder how long this myth will last. Yeah, he played a couple of decent innings on roads when he first came into Test cricket, but given a) his poor domestic record and b) the fact that he's looked like a stooge pretty much every time he's batted since, I think it's fair to say they were exception rather than the rule. He's not good enough to bat #8 in either Tests or ODIs for my money, and that goes double when there's a bowler batting seven like there was today.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
OOH Finny that was criminal. Saved it a bit though.

Even though I'm not sure why we bother, everything good that happens for Pakistan is because they're great, everything bad that happens is because they're terrible. Should we bother playing 'em, we don't seem to be doing anything?
The same for England. If they lose, they should have won, if they win, they are the greatest team to have ever played the game. :dry:

Woodster

International Captain
Stunning catch from Kieswetter. Either mis-judged initially or that ball swirled a great deal, but his adjustment at the end - spectacular.