• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Howe_zat

Audio File
Poor poor shot from Afridi just as the balance was begin to switch back to Pakistan. Horrible cross the line swipe, surely hitting it down the ground a better option on this pitch.
Given that's where England had left a space (if I saw correctly), and how many runs Afridi has got over the years with his patented "wild swipe", it's a fair enough play of the percentages. He just ****ed it up.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Can Rehman bat at all? Looks clueless so far.
Has batted fairly well in Tests but I think he's seriously poor at trying to play his shots early on, so at the back end of an ODI he's tailend standard. A touch like Broad, now that I think about it.

salman85

International Debutant
It's a plan.to make the opposition think he can't bat.Till he unleashes the Ganguly inside him.

And he will today.

Woodster

International Captain
Given that's where England had left a space (if I saw correctly), and how many runs Afridi has got over the years with his patented "wild swipe", it's a fair enough play of the percentages. He just ****ed it up.
Just ****ed it up ? You can say that again. There is no way a horrible swipe like that is in anyone else's favour than the bowlers. This deck ain't the quickest and he's trying to go hard and across the line to a delivery pitched on a decent length, England left a gap because they're aware how difficult that shot is to execute on this pitch, and the situation didn't really dictate such a rush of blood. How many times has Afridi not used his brain though.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Shocking effort. Not even sure what he's trying to do. Just poking at it and missing by miles.

A wide now, ffs. Unnecessary.