• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
It would be funny if Morgan somehow does make a good score.. then Eng could conceivably be whitewashed and still make no changes to a team that's averaged less than 20 runs per wicket in the series.. shades of you know whondia?

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
England bowlers must be extremely ****ed off with their team mates.
Eng bowlers have applied themselves well considering these surfaces, but I have to :lol: at some of the articles coming out of Eng media about Anderson & Broad being as good as McGrath + Gillespie suddenly... or Graeme Swann claiming Broad's now the best bowler in the world. But then they are *special* friends aren't they

Edit: Also, another gem was Swann coming up with "it's bad luck that I have to bowl to right handers" as an excuse last night. Gold

Last edited:

Xuhaib

International Coach
do feel broad is now the 2nd best fast bowler in the world though its close between him, Anderson and Zaheer.

Spark

Global Moderator
Eng bowlers have applied themselves well considering these surfaces, but I have to :lol: at some of the articles coming out of Eng media about Anderson & Broad being as good as McGrath + Gillespie suddenly... or Graeme Swann claiming Broad's now the best bowler in the world. But then they are *special* friends aren't they

Edit: Also, another gem was Swann coming up with "it's bad luck that I have to bowl to right handers" as an excuse last night. Gold
Did you actually listen to the interview?

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
do feel broad is now the 2nd best fast bowler in the world though its close between him, Anderson and Zaheer.
Please come back later when he averages the right side of 30. Oh wait, Anderson and Zaheer don't either you say? Hmmm bugger what's happened to all the truly good fast bowlers :@ I guess there's always hope with all the new guns.. e.g. Philander.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant

The fast bowling has been as good as it could be imo. Swann Ok , and Monty good.

Broad has been bowling like a champ since last year really. 13 wickets at 20 in UAE is pretty damn good. Even Jimmy has averaged 27.

They've been keeping Pakistan down to about 400 aggregates over 2 innings. Which they've been doing against everyone for a few years. Only now they're batsman have turned into idiots.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Just woke up to see Ajmal picking up two crucial wickets and Z-man celebrating Pieterson's boundaries.

I would say Broad is the second best after Steyn. I have caught the Spark and PEWS bug :-O

Hahaha Bell.

Last edited: