• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Xuhaib

International Coach
How would people feel if Ajmal manages to beat Warne's average over say 80 Tests.
he will not. Warne had a better all round game don't think Ajmal will enjoy the same success on bouncy tracks as Warney did, however he can still make a great case of ending up as Pakistan's best even spin bowler.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How would people feel if Ajmal manages to beat Warne's average over say 80 Tests.
Seems to me, people would ask first about his average in India. This isn't trolling either. It seems to me that any time that Warne is brought up, there's always a caveat against his ability against the very best players of spin.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With all due respect to Pakistani fans, I really hope Akmal is very dire very soon so I don't have to put up with him everytime I watch a Pakistan match. ****ing horrible stuff.

Xuhaib

International Coach
would not mind an England win if KP plays a blinder here favorite player to watch since Lara retired.