• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

smash84

The Tiger King
Panesar to Younis Khan, 2 runs, there it is! Younis Khan gets to his 20th Test CENTURY. And fittingly, he brings it up with a sweep shot, takes off his helmet even as he runs the second run, has a smile on his face as always and acknowledges the cheers from the crowd. What an innings this has been.. it has been a match dominated by the bowlers but Younis Khan and Azhar Ali have batted extremely well. Strauss claps from the slip cordon, and the legendary Sunil Gavaskar gives a standinv ovation too

Sunil Gavaskar also here to watch this?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You seriously think England are a chance from here?

Cannot see it for any money.

Ton for Younis. Well played, proper test match innings.
Granted Pakistan are comfortably ahead at this stage of the match, but it's Pakistan...a decent spell of bowling and your back in it afaic. England's batting has left a lot to be desired on this tour, but I'd still give them a reasonable chance if the chase is under 250.

salman85

International Debutant
Azhar has developed a knack for performing under pressure.He just needs to start scoring large innings.He's a top talent otherwise.The same goes for Asad Shafiqture.Our batting future seems to be in good hands with these two.

PS.What are Gavaskar and Kapil doing at the stadium?Some BCCI or ICC event going on in Dubai?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
New ball is due soon, England will hope they can run through the middle order with it, else they're pretty much ****ed.

salman85

International Debutant
I think Pakistan should open the bowling with Taufeeq and Adnan.They couldn't score a 100 in the series,but that does not mean they shouldn't get the chance to get a 5 for.

Flem274*

123/5
I think Pakistan should open the bowling with Taufeeq and Adnan.They couldn't score a 100 in the series,but that does not mean they shouldn't get the chance to get a 5 for.
:laugh:

Good to see you're confident. When we were in a winning position against Aussie (when we had them nine down) I still expected the worst.;)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Excellent batting from Pakistan

Tipping us now for a auccessful world record chase. You heard it here first.