• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

TumTum

Banned
Well done to England, they have managed to whitewash the #1 team and get whitewashed as the #1 team in less than a year.

Ruckus

International Captain
I think that SA need to win 3-0 in NZ to go top.
Not 100% sure though.
Oh really? I'd be suprised if that was the case...seems kind of excessive. As it stands Eng only lead SA by 8 points, so surely a 3 nil lose to the number 5 team would push them to second.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Oh really? I'd be suprised if that was the case...seems kind of excessive. As it stands Eng only lead SA by 8 points, so surely a 3 nil lose to the number 5 team would push them to second.
I could very easily be wrong - I heard something along the lines I said, but maybe that was if England lost 2-1 or 2-0.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
RR's picking up as well. Pakistan on the way to a win here surely. Difficult to see England fight their way back now.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Been such a strange test already. I honestly cannot recall ever having seen a side dismiss the oppo for <100 on day one and be effectively out of it themselves before stumps on day two.

&, no I'm not fecking Gambhiring.

salman85

International Debutant
This one is for our more loyal group of fans.From cricinfo :

"Bangalore Test 2005, Durban ODI 2007, Kitply Cup 2007 and now Dubai 2012- if you ever want Younis Khan to perform, ask his doubters to start blabbering."

:lol:

Spark

Global Moderator
You know your batting lineup is seriously shaky when you bowl a side out for 99 and still the match result feels wide open, as it did yesterday.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Having managed to get evens on a Pakistan win at lunch, at what point do I close out and take the guaranteed profit here?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Probably been mentioned a dozen times already, but if Eng lose this 3 nil, which franky looks pretty likely at this stage, does SA become no 1.? And does anyone know what exactly the points would stand as for the top two teams?
South Africa would need to beat New Zealand 3-0.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
South Africa have just won their first home series for 3 years. They don't exactly have a glittering recent record themselves.