• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Unlucky in terms of the keeping, but Ajmal's still got him reaching so far out in front of his body because he's not sure what the ball is going to do.

Again, still think Bell has only one answer to quality spin.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't know how you can say Bell was unlucky. Akmal lucky perhaps, but Bell played a poor shot, should've been stumped by a good keeper.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Genuine question. Can anyone remember a consistently worse batting performance from England than what we've seen on this tour? I can't. India 1992/93 was dire, but we made 200 a few times. I honestly think that we've plumbed depths previously uncharted by England's test batsmen over the last 3 weeks.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
So, Morgan then.

Should have a 15 viewing certificate at least, this. Some scenes of a ***ual nature. As in ****ing next to useless.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Don't know how you can say Bell was unlucky. Akmal lucky perhaps, but Bell played a poor shot, should've been stumped by a good keeper.
Hmm, would have had to have been some very quick work, natural give in the hands would've given him the extra second to get back in IMO in 99% of cases.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bell 3* from 25.

This won't end well.

He has arguably the best footwork of our top order too, so a bit of positivity might be the go.
Surely at three down and only 25 or so behind, this is time for a more positive approach? I know it isn't easy, but if you take this approach you'll go anyway. If those two took them on for four or five overs, it might induce a change and ye partnership can develop.

Last edited:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Someone just doesn't want KP to score runs.
That someone being KP. Proper ****.

As for Bell, I hope that new guy who was trolling him hasn't been banned? Called it early and well.

How Strauss is still here heaven wonders. Credit to the captain.

Spark

Global Moderator
Saw plenty of half volleys and fullish balls being patted down the deck. Not much point having quick feet if you don't deal with those

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Dire review.

Had literally nothing going for it. Would trust Akmal's judgement about as far as I could comfortably spit a rat.