• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Spark

Global Moderator
Sorry, wasn't referring to you personally, by your lot I meant Australians in general. United hatred of India is all well and good, but we've both dispatched with them for the time being, and there's little fun in hating something that's no longer even a moderate threat.
We need to thrash them at home too so their idiots in the setup well and truly shut up though.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could be worse, I mean we are not 21-9.

This is awful though no doubt but it is oddly comforting, this is the Enlgand that I have always known, still can't wait for the English summer.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Always fun waking up to total humiliation.

Really is taking the piss how bad we've batted this series.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is seriously fairy tale stuff from Pakistan. Bloody amazing turnaround from the depths they had reached back in England.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Unbelievable from the English batsmen

I thought Pakistan would give them a few scares if they set 150 and would be good value bets if 200 but never expected this

Cricket is the winner :ph34r: