• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Rehman had this tendency in NZ last summer to mix accurate but innocuous darts with balls that turned 3 feet on a dead flat surface, is that what he's doing atm?

Pakistan obv needed to be bringing in ridiculously old players all these years, not ridiculously young ones. Old stalwarts from the domestic scene have been the making of them.
Yes; that's exactly what he's doing. I think it's largely to do with his seam position. He does the offie's equivalent of bowling the bowl across the seam quite often, and it just skids on when he does that, but when he bowls it close to traditionally with the seam pointing to first slip/leg slip he actually turns it a fair way. Hard to read.. apparently.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hoping this isn't really happening and this is all just down to those slightly unusual looking mushrooms I ate last night

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nah, since your lot have trounced India as well, it's only a matter of time before the rhetoric about you turning the corner comes about, and then your sights will inevitably turn on England. The circle begins again.
"My lot" is kinda undefined though. I cop **** from my mates here when England lose and I cop **** from England fans on CW when Australia lose. I just cop it from all angles. United hatred of India works much better.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bowlers have obviously won it but Shafiq and Ali set it up with that wonderful partnership yesterday. Been a real team effort by Pakistan in the last 2 matches, they are a good side and you would have to say they are favourites to complete the whitewash next week.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
"My lot" is kinda undefined though. I cop **** from my mates here when England lose and I cop **** from England fans on CW when Australia lose. I just cop it from all angles. United hatred of India works much better.
Sorry, wasn't referring to you personally, by your lot I meant Australians in general. United hatred of India is all well and good, but we've both dispatched with them for the time being, and there's little fun in hating something that's no longer even a moderate threat.

Shri

Mr. Glass
You have been mellow for too long ****. Will rile you up personally during the ashes.:p

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
You have to feel sorry for England's bowlers. Brilliant in both games but let down by some of the worst batting you'll see.