• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I think some body like Swann benefits more from a turning track then Ajmal who relies more on variations.
Yes, if it's turning a lot, that should help the English batsmen to pick Ajmal as he'll need 2 different lines in order for both main variations to be attacking the stumps.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
What a ball! Never thought I'd find myself enjoying Broad's bowling tbh...

On another note - Sharma would do well to watch a bit of Broad's bowling here and take careful notice of his length, pretty much spot on for any tall-ish fast bowler.

Last edited:

Bouncer

State Regular
Ever Since I have been watching test cricket in UAE, I never thought that there will be I would get to watch an exciting test match in UAE and match that offers good contest between bat and ball and challenge both sides equally....Eng are going to make it happen for me in this 2nd test!

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Love seeing hapless batsmen lose their off stump. Shame I'm 'watching' this on cricinfo. Highlights, dammit. Someone link me up.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
What a difference 7-8 months makes, it was only that long ago that Broad was bowling absolute garbage vs Sri Lanka. He's bowled exceptionally every time I've seen him bowl since then though.