• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kamran Akmal is actually a much better batsman than Adnan..the only reason he managed to play for that long is because the think tank whether rightly or wrongly felt that they need an extra batsman.
He is a better bat but he was a useless keeper and always likely to gift his wicket away at any moment. To be honest he had enough ability to play solely as a batsman if he matured and got his head down. Hopefully he never plays again.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
He is a better bat but he was a useless keeper and always likely to gift his wicket away at any moment. To be honest he had enough ability to play solely as a batsman if he matured and got his head down. Hopefully he never plays again.
Hopefully. That loser ruined one of my favourite bowler's last World Cup.

Last edited:

Vroomfondel

U19 12th Man
that's just ****ing brilliant. ****ing idiot 3rd umpire.

i don't know why they spent so much time looking at the front-on view when the key was the camera from the leg side. clearly showed the ball had passed the glove with miles of space in between.

morons.

Ruckus

International Captain
Jesus Christ I don't get this system. You don't have to be a slave to the technology...use some freakin' common sense to overturn it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It was (and would have been) given out without DRS, so the naysayers can stuff it. The added injustice from DRS changes nothing.
Trust me, you're preaching to the choir here, but I imagine it will be dragged up as evidence of why DRS sux in the future.