• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

Niall

International Coach
Yeah England's score looks really good now with how much the spinners are getting.
And also makes the decision to only bowl Malik for 2 overs so much more confusing.

Hated the idea of bringing back Misbah initially for this format, but watching these shower of clowns, you can understand it.

Last edited:

WalkingWicket

State 12th Man
Not exactly worthless, you don't get that from Topley or Finn. Also he's bowled pretty well in limited overs before, particularly the 2014 summer
Yeah, I know, I'm probably being overly harsh. But he does too often bowl dross overs like his previous. Too much of a liability to be playing in the World Cup.

WalkingWicket

State 12th Man
It always amuses me how long it takes opposition batsmen to figure out Moeen and start whacking him about. Not a great spinner in LOIs.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
It is a good crowd. It's worth remembering when some English bloke is snobbish about the grounds in the UAE not being full at 10am on weekdays.