• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

Niall

International Coach
Maybe Anwar Ali isn't gun
Gun in the field and can slog a few, and does have some useful bowling efforts, but you look at his overall career, and is a discount Chris Jordan, and I mean that in as bad as way as possible. S

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Afridi was playing a heroic T20 gem. ...One must feel sad for him. As much as I don't rate him in general and laugh at his stupidity the man was made for the T20 format - he can still be a real hero in this format...Shame that T20 didn't come a few years earlier

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Afridi was playing a heroic T20 gem. ...One must feel sad for him. As much as I don't rate him in general and laugh at his stupidity the man was made for the T20 format - he can still be a real hero in this format...Shame that T20 didn't come a few years earlier
His 2009 WC heroics up there with anything Bradman ever did tbf

91Jmay

International Coach
Disagree with that. Big fan of Vince but Roy has a higher % chance to take over a game and Hales is a D1 run machine.

Stace

First Class Debutant
What is our best T20 line up? Also our ODI? There are so many options its unreal.

I hope we don't play Jordan tomorrow but if there giving everyone 2 games he'll be back :thumbdown