• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of India 2024

King Kane

International Regular
Ian Smith: "Tim Southee has more sixes than Sehwag. Did you know that?"
Jeremy Coney: "Yes. Because I was the one who told you."
One of my mum's friends knew Coney and when I couldn't go to a game that NZ were playing as I was playing a cricket game myself as a kid he wrote me a message on his membership card ;"Sorry you couldn't be here today, you were there in spirit, thanks for your support" signed by all his NZ team.

Coney wasn't one of our greatest players but he was one of our greatest captains.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Like I don’t mind randomly stepping out to deposit one in the stands but that was horrible execution. Was so far away from it.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Like I don’t mind randomly stepping out to deposit one in the stands but that was horrible execution. Was so far away from it.
You gotta do like Ravindra did when he stepped out and Jaddu bowled it way outside off, he just went with horizontal bat just to get some bat to it.

On another note, never saw folks beat the bat so many times without edges as I did in NZ's first innings. Crapinfo has these numbers recorded over the past few years. Would be interesting to see if they have any insights based on that.

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
So many Indian batsmen got out for a duck in the 1st innings you'd surely bet at least one of them here bagging a pair in this match.

Last edited: