• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of India 2024

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I feel like Ravindra hasn't had that much strike in recent overs. He might be vulnerable against Bumrah here.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think I would've declared after that.

Fair effort from Southee. Now if only he had batted like that for most of his career.

Meridio

International Regular
the chance of the forecast being wrong is higher than the chance of bowling india out in less than half a day twice in a row. Get all the runs we can get.
Absolutely this. Make runs while it's easy is one of the fundamental rules of cricket.

Looks like it's going to be all over in a minute anyway...

Meridio

International Regular
Hmm that's an interesting one. I didn't hear anything live, and they haven't played a replay without the commentaries blabbing so you can't hear. There's a tiny spike at the general time the ball goes past the bat, and I've heard before that the way they synchronise it is a manual process so prone to error. So don't know if he hit it, but also don't know if you can overturn an out decision based on that.

BeeGee

International Captain
the chance of the forecast being wrong is higher than the chance of bowling india out in less than half a day twice in a row. Get all the runs we can get.
India will need to bat longer than a day just to reach parity. I probably isn't that much time left in the match.