• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of India 2024

ataraxia

International Coach
Yeah that was a nice catch. I don't really think of Ajaz as a someone that fields at point, but I've probably not been paying attention.
I think he's improved recently to a very safe catch? 1st slip for CD (and I think places himself in a pretty skewed position so that all catches that come to him are to his left). Been fielding square in SL, but I imagine most of the time he spends at point is for left/right combos when he'd otherwise be midwicket. Moreover the advantage with him being at point is that Phillips at gully can chase after the ball at about twice his speed lol.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamieson would have brought his average even further down here. O’Rourke just seems to have the knack of picking up wickets even when inconsistent.
Mitch McClenaghan was one who did the same - it has to be a height thing. Bounce bowlers obviously get more joy with bad balls

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can’t wait for this to start, hopefully the rain stays away.

Looking forward to Kohli at 3 and Sarfaraz finally getting a game.