• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand tour of India 2024

Kenneth Viljoen

International Regular
Young batsmen like Sarfraz?
Sarfraz absolutely deserves time to get used to international cricket not this bloke who picks and chooses when to play tests and doesn't play domestic cricket

I like Sai Sudharshan I think he could start in the middle order before an openers slot opens up when Rohit retires

King Kane

International Debutant
The players are getting back out there, this is going to be a tricky half hour for India before lunch providing it doesn't rain again before lunch.

capt_Luffy

International Captain
I find it rather intriguing that not the captain who got out trying to drive a ball he should had defended, not the player who gave a catch to mid off on his very third ball, not the batsman who tried to reverse sweep a pacer when the scorecard read 13-3; but the player who got out in the best ball is subject to all the criticism here.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
This pair is the one which I reckon would be the most challenging to separate from a NZ PoV. Predicting them to be the best of the Indian top 5 this series. Can see them making life very difficult for Ajaz if not dismissed early.

Spark

Global Moderator
I don't actually even quite understand how he dropped it. It's like he didn't really bother actually catching the ball and just sort of vaguely gestured at catching it.