• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
McCullum wouldn't take as many wickets as Patel because Patel is the better bowler with the better array of deliveries for test cricket.
Patel does not have an array of deliveries that I have witnessed. From what I can see on TV he grips the ball the same way for each ball. Not that this is a very scientific way of judging him but I havn't heard the commentators talk about variations either.

I think I preferred the Patel of 2007 - he used to run in and give it a rip. He didnt have any game plan he just figured he would spin it as much as he could. Nowadays he goes for control and accuracy.

Flem274*

123/5
If we win the test series I will run around the Palmerston North square naked*

*I'll fit right in with everyone else.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Reminds me of this story

The chick was dared to take the elevator topless in my elevator in uni - and I, unsuspectingly, got into the elevator beside her and her friend - while they giggled - I got off at my floor and just shrugged. I should have made conversation with them I guess.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
Reminds me of this story

The chick was dared to take the elevator topless in my elevator in uni - and I, unsuspectingly, got into the elevator beside her and her friend - while they giggled - I got off at my floor and just shrugged. I should have made conversation with them I guess.
:ranting: :mad:

why u din talk ? :unsure:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Reminds me of this story

That isn't a story that is a missed opportunity.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Reminds me of this story

unsuspectingly??????? :confused:

Flem274*

123/5
Reminds me of this story

Should have copped a feel.

lockton2skipper

U19 Debutant
nz team for india tests

mcintosh
how
mcCullum
taylor
ryder
vettori
franklin
hopkins
southee
patel
martin

i think this could well be the team to start the series personally i dont like patel or martin in . i think there time is up can see arnell getting a run at some point and nick beard cant be far off,same for kane williamson. not sure if bennett or mckay will get tried, mckay looks the more consistent. tuffey and mills odi only.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Would rest Laxman for the series if he has discomfort in his back. Would drop Ojha for Chawla as well.

Gautham Gambhir
Virender Sehwag
Cheteshwar Pujara
Sachin Tendulkar
Rahul Dravid
Suresh Raina
MS Dhoni
Piyush Chawla
Harbhajan Singh
Zaheer Khan
Ishant Sharma / Sreesanth