• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pfft, I'd have thought as a gesture of charity India may have let NZ bat first even though they won the toss :ph34r:

My close of day prediction, India 330/2

Definite innings victory for India
Edit : If Sehwag is there at the close, make that 400/2

What a crap pitch for fast bowlers, no pace, bounce or movement even with the new ball.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Edit : If Sehwag is there at the close, make that 400/2

What a crap pitch for fast bowlers, no pace, bounce or movement even with the new ball.
Maybe your 'fast' bowling pansies should learn to reverse swing the old ball instead.:p Adapt or perish.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
First time I've ever tried listenting to Test Match Sofa. God what a bunch of pretentious ****es. I think I'll just watch it with the sound off.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Was reading some stats yesterday which suggested Sehwag has struggled against Vettori throughout his career.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
This is gonna be interesting. I remember Vettori doing this at Napier in 09 and it worked both times.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hamish Bennett has bowled decently here.
He has, but I hope he doesn't get bowled into the ground now in this match. As the only seamer bowling well, there's a real risk of that happening. And that could do long-term damage to his career.

BeeGee

International Captain
So after 11 overs of a test match we have Vettori and Ryder bowling with the new ball. I'm genuinely embarrassed.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
So Jessy Ryder on the the 12th over, and he promptly gets smashed for two fours. Whoever was most responsible for this bowling attack should be sacked.